CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Should Have Never Started to Watch

So I've been trying hard to stay away from watching the Bachelor but today I finally gave in. We had finished eating dinner by 7:15 and Robert was about to engage in a three hour long XBox session so I figured why not start flipping through the channels. I turned on the TV and right there in front of me was this:

Just a little hard to change the channel. Needless to say I was glued to the TV for the next hour. It was just like I remembered it. There was the girl who seemed more into herself than him, the girl whose world is going to come tumbling down if she doesn't have some alone time with him and then the girl who always reveals too much of herself. Not sure who my favorite is yet but one thing is for sure, I'll definitely be tuned in.

0 comments: