CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The New Name

Since I've been back at work, there have been lots of "J-Lo" moments. From the secretaries, to fellow teachers, to students, to my classroom parents and even parents not in my class. My kids think it's absolutely hilarious and will often start calling me by "Ms. Alaniz" and then correct themselves halfway through with "Mrs. Lopez." The very creative fourth grade team I worked with the last five years found this picture during one of our inservices at the beginning of the year and insisted it should go on my vision board. I decided to keep it off and just found it today while cleaning out my school bag. Last week I called Dillard's salon to set up an appointment, when I showed up on Friday, the girl behind the counter says "Oh, Jennifer Lopez is here," with a huge smile. "Yes," I replied. "I am here."

0 comments: