CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

3 Weeks to 7500 meters

Since school started six weeks ago I've been trying to get back into some type of workout routine. I love running, I've always found it to be a great stress reliever. I used to be able to go out in the evenings for a run and go through all the craziness of work and life. It was like the stress, worries and drama was leaving my body stride by stride. I miss that and really want to get back into it but have just found excuse after excuse. Today while looking through a magazine I found a running road map, five weeks to a 5k it said. So I started doing some research and found a little more than a 5k in McAllen on October 25th. That's it. My goal is to be able to survive 4.7 miles in 20 days. The bigger challenge: getting Robert to run it with me and crossing the line before him!

0 comments: