CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Getting to Know YOU




The questions.....


1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?

Although it really does depend on who the person is, I would have to say yes, you tell them. I see this all the time in my classroom with my kiddos and I always tell them.



2. What are you passionate about?

Family, Friends and Career



3. How long have you been blogging?

Geez, I think it's been about two years. I started off blogging pretty consistently but have really slacked off lately. Hoping having the summer off will get be back to a routine.



4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?

Anything nice and cold and by the water.



5. What is your favorite type of music?

I would have to say country, followed by pop.



6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?

Drink water.



7. My Summer vacation plans are...?

To rest and catch up on sleep. It was a long, tough school year and I'm looking forward to lounging around the hous. At the end of June when Robert ends his school year we are off to Vegas for a few days with the family :)



8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

Concealer, enough said.

4 comments:

A Classic Pearl

Hi Jen!

Thanks for entering my giveaway and becoming a new follower! Love your blog!

Jen

Thanks for the sweet birthday message yesterday on my blog! Have you started back to school yet? Teacher start tomorrow in my district! I started last Wednesday as Lit Coach. I am so sad Summer is over!

Patricia Venkatesh

larry@mail.postmanllc.net

Pradeep Singh

Such a great review about your mentioned article. You website is great looking. Our business is modular kitchen chennai price list region. How you feel about after gst for kind of business in india.