CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

First One Out on Funday Friday

Four days ago, I thought today might never come but I'm so glad it did. It's funny how every Monday I struggle to get out of bed yet come Fridays I'm ready and out the door quicker than any other day of the week. Robert and I usually compete with one another to see who can get out the door first. Last one out always has to worry about the checklist. You know, make sure all the lights are off, doors to bedrooms closed, Charlie has food and water for the day, things like that. Apparently we are not the only ones with this morning dilemma. Last night over dinner with his sister, her husband, Jen and some other friends they all said they go through the same thing. Well, today I won! I thought he had beat me until I hear the door open again. It seems he forgot that he had a couple of games to ref right after school and needed to take his clothes with him. I quickly slipped on my shoes, gave him a peck on the cheek and said "love you, gotta go." :)

0 comments: