CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Much Better

Thank you for the get well wishes and supportive comments! They always bring a smile to my face. :) I was so happy this morning when I woke up and the stomach pain was GONE!!!! It made such a difference in my day. My class benchmarked almost all day today so there wasn't too much going on other than walking around, monitoring and some reading. I can't believe Tuesday is gone already, the week is just flying by and we can't wait to get to San Antonio this weekend. I loved today's quote the first time I saw it like this:

"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win."
- Sir Roger Bannister

However, after looking at it again tonight I thought it needed some revising. So here is my version:

"The WOMAN who can drive HERself further once the effort gets painful is the WOMAN who will win."
- Jen