CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I ♥ Craiglist

Last weekend we purchased a new table which should be delivered on Wednesday. Robert had been on me about getting our current one sold before the new one came in but with all the craziness that is the end of a school year I hadn't got around to doing it. This morning as I posted an ad on Craigslist for one of our apartments that will be available in July, I decided to take a few pics of the table and post on it on Craiglist too. We've had success with Craiglist before, been able to rent out our units fairly quickly but today I was amazed when within an hour of posting the ad someone was at our door ready to buy the table! Of course now that it's gone our kitchen is looking a little empty but that's okay Wednesday will be here before we know it.

1 comments:

Anonymous

I am needing your email for the swap. I am so ready to go shopping for you.