CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Taking Control

Saturday my friend Erica invited us over for a Beauticontrol Spa Party. I had experienced one of these before at school during Teacher Appreciation Week but it had been so rushed because we only had 45 minutes during our conference, so I was really looking forward to this one. It did not disappoint. For two hours we worked on cleaning, firming, exfoliating and beautifying our face. Well, mostly just the right side of our face. The key during these parties is working on one side the whole time so that at the end you can compare how much better you look thanks to their products. At the end of the party it was pretty obvious that I really did need to start doing something to take care of my skin. I've never had a beauty regime. I just wash my wash, put moisturizer on and some makeup and go. As I've gotten older though I've noticed that what I've been doing is not cutting it anymore. I decided to try their "For 30's Skin" Maintenance Line.
According to their brochure the "daily facial is designed to replinish the skin's essential moisture, repair damage already done, revive and energize dull, tired skin and recapture the bright natural glow of youth." Seriously, who would not not dish out money after reading that. I just got the products today and am hoping to see my natural youth return ASAP!

1 comments:

Anonymous

So need to try this!! I'll be 35 this year and besides washing my face and using moisturizer there's not much else I do! I don't even us sunscreen like I know people with fair skin are suppose to! Thanks for sharing this Jen! :D