I saw this post on some other blogs and was so excited to get tagged by Katie so that I could play along! So here are 7 traits that I think best define me:
7. Patient - As a teacher this comes in handy on a daily basis. I have also found that this helps outside of the classroom too when dealing with other people.
6. Caring - I love to do things for others. It brings me such joy to bring a smile to other's faces.
5. Dedicated - In everything I am part of - family, husband, friends, career.
4. Curious - It's amazing how much time I can spend online looking for answers to random questions that pop into my mind during the day. I'm constantly asking questions and love to learn new things about everything and everybody!
3. Funny - Not sure if others would agree with this but I think I'm pretty funny and love to laugh and have a good time with friends.
2. Stubborn - Not a trait that is always good but I think it comes from being an only child. I try to be conscious about this and "back off" sometimes but I can't say it always works.
1. Obsessive - From time to time I tend to obsess about certain things --- blogging, facebooking, other random things.
I'm supposed to tag 7 other bloggers, but can't choose just 7 so if you want to play along start sharing!
- Jennifer Alaniz
- Anderson Asks the Question We All Wanted To
- Moving On
- A Recap with a bit of Whining
- Wednesday Already?
- Off to An Early Start
- Tortillas & Technology
- Lady Luck
- Wordless Few Words Wednesday
- 7 Traits that make me ME
- Blog Hop - 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- Marlene on the Run
- "Charm"ing, Just Charming
- Weekend Recap
- Smartfood Review & A Giveaway
- New Do
- A "Charm"ing Giveaway
- Team in Training Workout #3
- ▼ July (17)