CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Team in Training Workout #3

Today was my third workout with my TNT group. I have to admit I was a little nervous. Our training calendar just said: Hills - McAllen, 4X2:00 AI, Bentsen Tower Garage, 7:00 PM. When I first read it was more like Blah, Blah, Blah PARKING GARAGE! How many levels you ask? After some stretching we all ran to the 5th level just to see what to expect. As we walked down the coaches explained our goal was to try and run to the top in under two minutes. Not bad, right? Except that we were going to be doing that 4 times in a row!!!! My first two times up weren't bad but by the third time up I was dragging. Although I didn't look anywhere near as cool as this guy: I did manage to finish! I'm really looking forward to our run on Saturday, it's going to be a 5 miler bright and early. If you haven't had a chance to visit my fundraising page here's the link again: http://pages.teamintraining.org/stx/rnrsa09/jlopeztvof
Remember every dollar counts!