I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas with family and friends. We got back from Vegas Christmas Eve around 9:30, came home to pick up gifts and went straight to Robert's aunt's house. Christmas morning I woke up early to hit up Walgreen's for some last minute gifts. For lunch we met up at his sister's house and spend most of the afternoon there. I did manage to drive out to Mission and spend a couple of hours with my family which was nice. That night we were so tired it was unbelievable. Here is what we got for each other.
- Jennifer Alaniz
- ► 2009 (194)
- It's So Hard To Say Goodbye --Remember Boys II Men...
- "That's mine and you owe me $5 million!"
- 6 Months Already?
- Christmas Recap
- Friends of Christmas Days 2-6 - LONG
- My 6 Friends of Christmas - Day 1
- I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
- Another Lopez Wedding
- Robert in Charge
- Update - For Real this Time
- Time for An Update
- ▼ December (12)