- Jennifer Alaniz
Monday, December 15, 2008
Well after much thought and about ten different trips to Wal-Mart, I decided to put up a Christmas tree for Robert and Charlie. I knew I didn't want anything too big or over the top, I wanted something different. Although the picture doesn't do it justice, I really do love the final product. I went with a Vegas theme using black, red, and white. For ornaments, I bought a couple of decks of cards and created some winning hands---a full house, royal flush, etc.. I'm hoping the Vegas angels are watching and will thank me when we head out there this weekend!
Posted by Jennifer Alaniz at 8:31 PM
- ► 2009 (194)
- It's So Hard To Say Goodbye --Remember Boys II Men...
- "That's mine and you owe me $5 million!"
- 6 Months Already?
- Christmas Recap
- Friends of Christmas Days 2-6 - LONG
- My 6 Friends of Christmas - Day 1
- I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
- Another Lopez Wedding
- Robert in Charge
- Update - For Real this Time
- Time for An Update
- ▼ December (12)