CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

My 6 Friends of Christmas - Day 1

With the economy the way it is my friends and I decided to partake in a gift exchange. I discovered Elfster.com and we all had fun making our wishlists for our secret elf. Aside from the gifts we exchange, I wanted to do a little something for who I like to call my six friends of Christmas--a little note to tell let them know I appreciate them and our friendship. Each day I'll feature (all randomly)one of my AWESOME friends and why me, an only child can now say I have SISTERS!

Day 1 - AURORA
Just typing her name makes me laugh. The memories we have made over the last 17 years will get us through the next 60 years at least. I love her upbeat personality (sometimes though I think it's borderline ADHD) and will to have fun no matter the time or place. I have never met anyone with a deeper love for Johnny Walker and I'm positive that one day she will own the company. Her strength as a woman is admirable, her giving nature is like no other and her ability to walk into a store and spend money is RIDICULOUS! So even though I'm not her secret elf, may these words serve as my gift to her.

Let's see whose the lucky one tomorrow.

0 comments: