- Jennifer Alaniz
Thursday, December 11, 2008
We got word late Tuesday night that Robert had been accepted for one of the assistant principal jobs at his campus. I was so excited for him and couldn't be prouder. I know he's going to do AWESOME! When he came home yesterday I asked "So, how was it?" Turns out his first day was full of adventure--a fight, a drug bust and a confiscated cell phone. Wow what a different world we live in at the elementary level. It's a new journey in his career but definetely one that we're excited and grateful for.
Posted by Jennifer Alaniz at 3:40 PM
- ► 2009 (194)
- It's So Hard To Say Goodbye --Remember Boys II Men...
- "That's mine and you owe me $5 million!"
- 6 Months Already?
- Christmas Recap
- Friends of Christmas Days 2-6 - LONG
- My 6 Friends of Christmas - Day 1
- I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
- Another Lopez Wedding
- Robert in Charge
- Update - For Real this Time
- Time for An Update
- ▼ December (12)