We went over tonight to Robert's sisters to play what should have been a nice relaxing game of Monopoly. Remember how much fun we all had playing when we were younger. Well, unfortunately this crazy monopoly guy showed up:
in the form of my very own husband. Unlike me who just plays to have fun he loves to see everyone's bank account dwindling, loves to try and make trades that most often only benefit him and will even on occasion count the number of spaces between the space you're currently on and his next property that has the hotel that will deplete all your funds. That's exactly what happened after our second game and I finally landed on his property only to see the hugest smile on his face and those awful words coming from his mouth "YESSSSSS JENNN, THAT WILL BE 5 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!THAT'S IT RIGHT YOU HAVE NO MORE MONEY RIGHT!!!!" Yes Robert that's right, I have no more money, GAME OVER!!!!
- Jennifer Alaniz
- ► 2009 (194)
- It's So Hard To Say Goodbye --Remember Boys II Men...
- "That's mine and you owe me $5 million!"
- 6 Months Already?
- Christmas Recap
- Friends of Christmas Days 2-6 - LONG
- My 6 Friends of Christmas - Day 1
- I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
- Another Lopez Wedding
- Robert in Charge
- Update - For Real this Time
- Time for An Update
- ▼ December (12)