CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Bachelor + The City = No Workout Monday :(

I really did have good intentions. Come home, change, then head back out to get a running workout in. Well, here I am a little after nine and workout never came and I never got up to just do it. :( Figured out if I'm going to fit it in after work and tutoring, I must have clothes ready to go in the car. Otherwise I get trapped. On a brighter note did anyone watch The Bachelor? It was sooooo good and the next two weeks look even better. I'm hoping he'll pick Melissa in the end. Now I'm on to The City. Really do need to get to bed early, must get to the gym in the AM otherwise we might have a repeat of tonight!

P.S. Got a phone call from the radio station I won the Valentines dinner package from bright and early this morning (6:40 AM). They just wanted to see how things had gone Friday night at Lansky's. Seemed a lot of people I work with were curious about it too --- It was PERFECT!

0 comments: