CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bring on the Rain

As I walked out this morning to head out to the run I was welcomed by drizzle. Awesome I thought, what's a little rain during a run. Once we started running the drizzle seemed to get heavier and heavier, then the wind picked up and all of a sudden it felt like 50 degrees. What in the world? At one point the water stations they had set up were falling apart, the cups were flying into the streets, the trashcans were rolling around the course. Luckily, I managed to finish under 30 minutes with a time of 28:17. I was glad it all over and am excited about next weekend's 5k.

By the way, my dear husband never even made it out of bed so I guess that counts as me beating him! :)

2 comments:

Stacy

Way to go Jen! Where is next weeks run? I will run.

Anonymous

Yeah where's the Run? I should be able to Run now that Alex's Basketball Tourney is done...