CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Stacy!




Tonight we all got together and celebrated Stacy's birthday (actual birthday is tomorrow but what's a day early?). We met at Carinos and enjoyed yummy food, good wine and lots of laughs. Conversation topics included work, kids, significant others and even plastic surgery. By the time my husband got home from work I was already starting to get ready and he asks "Am I not invited?" What do you respond to a question like that when you've already planned on a girls night only dinner? I guess he saw the answer in my face because he responded "that's ok, you go." The picture to the right is evidence of just some of the damage we did. Always amazing how when we all get together we manage to talk ourselves into committing to something that might seem a little over our heads. Tonight it was this:


It's a six person relay marathon on May 16th in Corpus. There's no way I'm letting forget about this one. I've been wanting to do now for a couple of years and this might finally be the year it gets done!

0 comments: