CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Little Fun on the Farm

Today we went over to my uncle's ranch to celebrate my cousin Allison's first birthday party. They went with a farm theme complete with a cow pinata, hay rides and even lessons on how to "show" a pig! I grew up not too far from his house, out in the country, but for Robert it's always an experience to go out there. Although we've been out there before he had never really gone out and spend time with the animals. I somehow convinced him I was like a horse whisperer and could get the horses to do whatever I asked. Luckily for me when I asked Spirit to smile for me and show me his teeth he did! Robert had so many questions and finally just admitted he's just a "city boy." Here's some pics of our adventure on the farm:

0 comments: