CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yay! New shoes!

Finally got to meet our new nephew in person today. He's so small, cute and cuddly. He was asleep the whole time we were there and just looked so peaceful. We left around noon to go have something to eat at Cheddars--possibly our new fave place. After lunch today we went out and finally got myself a new pair of tennis shoes. I had been putting it off for a while and decided today was the day. My last pair were Asics and I loved them so I decided to go with them again. Here they are:

I took them out this afternoon to break them in and they felt great!

1 comments:

Whispering Writer

Stopping by from SITS to show some comment love.
Newborns are so adorable aren't they? It's always exciting to meet a new family member.
Cute new shoes :)