CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love You Now Like I Loved You Then

I saw this really cute idea online that I said I would try and make for Robert, a deck of cards titled 52 Reasons i Love You but I find myself here on the evening of Valentine's Day with no deck of cards. So what's my solution?

14 Reasons I Love You
1. You LOVE me for ME.
2. June 28, 2008 - I Love You Now (More), Like I Loved you Then
3. For that funny, uncontrollable laughing that only happens in rare occasions.
4. For being able to explain things to me using the craziest ANALOGIES I have ever heard.
5. For the drive you have to make our lives the BEST they can be.
6. For your LOVE to travel.
7. For being a RISK-TAKER, because I am not. (at least not as big as you!)
8. For Believing that I can do ANYTHING I set my mind to.
9. For your chicken KISSES.
10. For your LOVE of GOOD food.
11. For wanting to LOOK your best every morning. (spending lots of time in front of mirror!)
12. For always asking "Right Jen?"
13. For our summers at the Beach.
14. For being YOU.

0 comments: