CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring is Near



I was so excited to see this in my inbox yesterday from Sephora. I've been riding the dark nail polish wagon for a while now thinking it made me closer to all the celebs in LA. Here I am four months later no closer to being famous than I was before and finally ready to brighten up my hands and feet with some fun polish. After my run yesterday I stopped by JcPenney to see if Sephora already had them in but no luck. I was however able to snag another fun color by OPI called Koala Berry. It actually looks pretty similar to the first one (top left) in the picture. I tried to make it to the nail place to get a mani/pedi but they were already closed. I must have been pretty excited because as soon as I showered and changed and attempted my own mani/pedi to try out the color. Love it! It's still a little strange to see something so bright and vibrant on my nails but it's just another sign that spring is near!

0 comments: