CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The ArtWalk last night was fun and Jesse's art work was awesome! His creativity and talent is unbelievable. On our way home Robert and I talked about how we need to invest in one of his pieces. I think I have a favorite but everytime I see something new of his I change my mind. Here are some pics of some of his masterpieces:


This morning started off rough. I woke up to realize that I had left my debit card at a bar we stopped at on our way home. Actually we realized it last night but didn't want to go back and get it. That was my first stop. I then rushed to Wal-Mart to pick up some food for Charlie. I'm seriously such a neglectful mother. On my way home Robert called me to tell me he had just received a call from his dad and it wasn't good news. His grandmother had suffered a heart attack and was in the hospital waiting to be taken into surgery. :( I rushed home to change so we could head to the hospital. Half way there we got a call letting us know to head back home. His grandmother was going to be taken in for surgery and we wouldn't be able to see her until 5. We both napped for a while and then went back around 4. We finally got to see her and she looked so good. She was still a little out of it from the meds but said she already felt better. We'll be back to visit her tomorrow and hope it's more good news. I've really slacked off with my running and am starting to feel it. I NEED a long run tomorrow and am going to try and get it in early. Off to bed now, need to be ready when that alarm goes off!

0 comments: