CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Drink-o

I have to give credit to my co-worker Judith for that title. I loved it when she shared it with us this afternoon over luch. Tonight was day 2 of my b-day week festivities and it was even better than yesterday. Robert took over dinner again tonight with a little help from some friends to BBQ some fajitas and chicken. They then made some yummy quesadillas and margaritas. He even bought me some of these which I had been dying to try:
It was perfect with dinner. The fact that some of those friends are still here glued to the TV watching the Mavs play makes me think maybe today was not so much about me. Oh well I got dinner and drinks out of it without much effort from me and that's always a good thing. :)

1 comments:

Gleatie

How was the beer? I have been wanting to try that too! I just came across your blog and can't wait to read a bit more. I'm hosting a giveaway right now on my blog if you are interested! www.gleatieanddeaner.blogspot.com