CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

To: Me From: Me

After my last 10K a few weeks ago I decided to invest in a running skirt. I had seen a couple I thought I liked at Target and then one evening while browsing through Ebay I found the Core Running Skirt by Nike. I did a little research and price comparisons and decided to go ahead and bid on it. It was almost double the price than those at Target but also looked like it be a little more durable. After a small bidding war I won!!! I've been tracking it since Monday and it looks like my gift for myself from myself should be here tomorrow. That's what I call good timing!


2 comments:

Becca

very cute,jen...btw,it's always nice to have a "happy birthday to me" present. i've gotten great gifts like that before :-)

Rebecca Jo

I've seen those!! Tell me how you like it! They are very cute!