CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let's Get Physical...Physical


Not sure what got into us today but we were up early, had breakfast and visited with family and it was only 10AM. Robert decided he was going to cut the yard (a workout in itself) and then join some of his friends for a few games of basketball. I'm trying to save my long runs for Sundays so I had prepared myself mentally all weekend for a 7 miler today. So while he was away playing BB I headed to the gym. I surprised myself and was able to get through the 7 miles without passing out. By the time I got home Robert was almost done with dinner and it was nice not to have to worry about that. Needless to say that with all this physical activity we were just a little tired this evening. He played a couple of games on the XBOX while I watched Brothers & Sisters. Before he went to bed he mumbled something that sounded like I Love You. Apparently even his mouth is too tired!

0 comments: