CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 of My Fave Women


Just finished watching Oprah and loved today's episode with the stars of country. I think Robert fell in love with Carrie Underwood before I did and I'm positive it was for completely different reasons. She's so talented and always looks so well put together, everytime I hear her belt out a song I get chills. If you asked Robert for his reasons his response would probably have to do with her physical apperance which I can't blame him for.;) As for Oprah, well there's little not to obsess over love.

3 comments:

Jen

I too really like Carrie Underwood! I've liked her since she was on AI! She really does have an amazing voice!

Margaret

Carrie is from the town next to us, and we went to NSU at the same time. I don't know her, but know several people who do.

She is great.

Rebecca Jo

I've always had a little grudge because she beat my Bo Bice on AI... but man, she seems to be one classy lady - doesnt she!