CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easy Sunday

With today being Robert's birthday he got to make all most of the decisions all day. For lunch with the family he decided on Costa Messa. Their food is really good and the service is terrific. Unfortunately they don't take reservations and so when we walked in and asked for a table for 12 they gave us a worried look. Luckily we only had to wait about 25 minutes before getting our table. We all shared a few botanas and for dessert a yummy chocolate ice cream cake from Marble Slab. After lunch we were off to Lowe's. Like I said he made the decisions. When I asked him what we needed from there he replied "Can't I just look around?" I was completely confused. I know what look around means at stores like Target and Walmart but Lowe's? People like to "look around" at Lowe's. Definitely news to me. As he wandered in and out of the aisles I found myself looking for clearance items. Good thing because I came across a great area rug for a nice price. The rest of the afternoon was spent on the couch, Robert playing Call of Duty and me searching for some great Ebay deals. Before bed we started talking about a trip this summer. I think we finally decided on Cabo San Lucas. We are going to have to spend some time researching hotels and things but we are excited about it. With all the great pictures some of these places post it's hard not to be!

1 comments:

Cher

Hey! Stopping by from SITS. This post reminded me so much of my husband. Seriously, browsing at Lowes? I don't get it. And, Call of Duty is a fav of his, too. haha! Have a great day!