CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new Lover... Etsy

My slight addiction love for Ebay is not a surprise to my friends and family but I've just discovered something new...Etsy. Sure I'd been on there a couple of times before but I had never actually purchased anything. Monday night I caved in and made my first purchase. Here it is:

We're planning a baby shower for my friend in a few weeks and I found these adorable ladybug invites on Etsy. It was perfect. I contacted the seller, she sent me the JPEG file and I drove down to Walgreens to get them printed. So easy and incredibly adorable. I've been back on a couple of times tonight looking for more things to go with her theme such as:

or this:

This could be dangerous!

0 comments: