CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two down, One to go


This was what my students looked like most of the day as they worked on their Math TAKS-----------------------------------
I myself had some trouble sleeping last night and woke up a little nervous this morning. I can't imagine the pressure they felt. You can't help but ask yourself "Did I do everything I could do to get them ready for this?" I feel confident though that they all did the best they could and hopefully when results come back we are all still smiling. As soon as I turned in all my exams and got my room back to normal for tomorrow I was out the door. It's definitely that time of the school year when we all feel drained like this little guy: Let the countdown to Round 3 begin!

4 comments:

Anonymous

Just checking in!

Rebecca Jo

poor teachers take so much on your shoulders!!! I'm sure the kids did just fine!!!

Keep going... your summer break is just around the corner!!!

Anonymous

Over from SITS.
I am totally impressed with anyone who is a teacher. You Rock!

Unknown

Leavin some love from SITS!!