CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

WANTED



I need the Priceline Negotiator BAAAADDDD right now. Our marathon relay in Corpus Christi is 18 days away and most of the hotels out there are booked. The ones that aren't are going for a little more than we want to pay. :( We tried looking online tonight on Priceline for a good deal because we've had success with them in the past but priceline seemed to have flatlined. We really want to stay two nights and make a weekend out of it but if Mr. Shatner doesn't come through tomorrow that may have to change. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Becca

Hey Jen-love the new look! :-)

Unknown

Thanks, can you tell I'm ready for summer?

Stacy

Hey, so I will look too. What will we do?

Patty

Have you checked on FareCompare.com? I heard it on the Kidd Kraddick show. Maybe you can try that.

Sorry I haven't been on your blog that often. The house thing (and the Spurs) have kept me busy. Well now it'll just be the house because the Spurs just lost. :(