CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ocho-Eight--8

This is my first time being tagged. Thanks Jen! So here it goes:

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Our weekend at the beach
2. All this TAKS testing to be over and done with
3. June 3, 2009 --Last day of School
4. June 28, 2009 -- First year anniversary
5. Summer at the beach
6. Moving in a different direction with my career (new job, new school, new ditrict??)
7. Baby, maybe babies
8. Owning our own house

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to work.
2. Helped get the RV ready for the beach this weekend.
3. Had dinner with Robert & Aurora.
4. Stressed out over the upcoming Science TAKS.
5. Showed our apartment twice!
6. Blogged.
7. Spring cleaning to get ready for garage sale.
8. Watched the View, Oprah & Real World/Road Rules Challenge

8 Things I Wish I Could do:
1. Eat healthier
2. Run a marathon
3. Bet in Vegas and win
4. Own a place at the beach
5. Cook every day
6. Visit a different country every summer
7. Take a vacation on a whim
8. Always keep my bank account loaded.

8 Shows I Watch:
1. The View
2. Oprah
3. Real Housewives
4. The Hills
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Real World
7. The First 48
8. Any reality TV

8 people I tag:
1. Rebecca Jo
2.
Mariana at Maverick Anthony
3. Patty at Little Miss Sunshine
4. Quotes from the Queen
5. Kelly
6.
The Twins at Twice is Nice
7. Lori
8. Anyone else who wants to play!

Not bad for my first time!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo

YIPEE... I get to play!

Is there a new Real world/Road Rules challenge going on????? I gotta check those out... always love the drama!

Jen

Thanks for playing!! I feel like I know you a little better! I too can't wait for these TAKS tests to be OVER! I am a little stressed with the Science test too. I've never taught 5th grade Science! Since I am SPED I focus on the Math and Reading but I am planning on helping my Cooperating teachers with the Science! I took the Mock Sci test and missed FIVE!! Yikes!

Hope you're enjoying your Easter weekend!! I sure am!

Jen

Patty

Thanks for tagging me. I had so much doing this.

I agree with the cooking everyday thing. I wish I could.

And even though I haven't caught it this season I always watch the Road Rules/Real World Challenges. Draaammmaaa!

And the First 48 is a great show.