CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Valerie, is that you?

Before bootcamp this evening I relaxed on the couch for about an hour and caught up on Oprah. Usually I try and watch while cooking dinner but this week was so busy I never had the opportunity. I had heard a lot about Wednesday's show with Valerie Bertonelli and Star Jones so I decided to start there. Good choice. How good does Valerie look???? She looked awesome (maybe a little too tan in the photo shoot, not this one)in her swimsuit and I felt like she was really honest about the hard work she puts in every day to maintain. I kept rewinding and rewinding the Tivo just to get another glimpse of her. In a way I guess it was a good thing I watched before working out because she kept popping into my head throughout the workout. It was good motivation. Up next was Star Jones. So glad she finally decided to come out with the truth and apologize to her co-hosts on the View. I mean really who didn't know about her secret surgery. Still not completely caught up with everything on my TiVo, so I'm off to watch more. :)

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo

I missed her on Oprah, but saw the pictures.... she looks AMAZING!!! Gives hope!!! I totally want to join Jenny Craig now!

Patty

She looks great! I can only hope and wish!