CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Evening in Pictures

I'm not sure if Mondays are just always busy or if I just drag round all day and leave things to do till the very end of the day but here is what my evening looked like in pictures:
1. Caught up on TiVo before bootcamp.





2. Outdoor Fitness Bootcamp. Week 2 = Longer and Harder Sets. That whistle is so annoying.








3. Dinner with Robert





4. Wal-Mart - Needed pencils for my students tomorrow. They are taking the "BIG, SCARY" Math test!!!!I made them a little Survival Kit. The contents:
A "Sharp"ened Pencil - Almost as SHARP as you, the pencil is to help you record the knowledge you’ve learned!
A Prism Viewer - To remind you to STAY FOCUSED throughout the test!
Eraser - To use when you CHECK YOUR WORK!
Skittles - To boost your test taking brain power!







5. Finally off to bed!

3 comments:

Mathea

gotta love those tests! Visiting from SITS, have a great Tuesday.

Lesley

Oh fun....makes my sort of busy day...look lazy.....lol...stopping by to share the SITS love

Jen

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! How did your students do today? I love your Survival kit idea! So cute! I'll save tha for the Science test! I am follower of your blog now, so I'll definitely be back!!

Jen