CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

29 Days of Shredding on the Wall, 29 Days of Shred

I'm so glad spring and it's awesome weather are finally here. Tonight after dinner (pic at the end of this post), I convinced Robert to go out with Charlie and I for a walk at the park. We ended up walking about 2.5 miles. When we got home I popped in the 30 Day Shred DVD and went for it while Robert sat on the couch getting acquainted with his new phone and Charlie recovered from our walk. After about the first five minutes I was already huffing and puffing for air! It reminded me a lot of the outdoor bootcamp training I've done in the past. For about 27 minutes you are constantly involved in either a strength exercise or cardio. There is no break time or a "let me catch my breath" moment. Robert kept checking up on me with questions like "Is it easy for you?" and "Does that hurt because those lunges look they hurt?" I was able to make it through all of Level 1 and am going to try and stay there for another nine days. Saturday morning I have a 5k planned so I'm not sure about "shredding" on Friday but I guess that will just depend on how sore I feel tomorrow. Glad Day 1 is over and done with and there's only 29 more to go! Here's a picture of our yummy dinner:

The pork chops were a special request from Robert.

0 comments: