CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

First Day Back

So today was our first day back at school. I was excited this morning because I knew we'd be getting our TAKS scores back. I had known since Tuesday that all my kids passed but today we got the specifics. As she called out the names of the students who received Commended Performance (missed 3 or less out of 42)I was so happy for my class. I had 70% of my class earn commended and ended up with 7 PERFECT SCORES!!!! They did an awesome job and I hope that when we test Math in two weeks they will again rise to the challenge.
Obviously Robert had a great day back too because as soon as he walked through the door he begin telling me detail after detail about his day. He sounded like a kid coming home from his first day. It was too funny! After dinner we literally lost all our excitement. I had plans to hit the gym but instead hit a wall because I could just not get myself to go. He relaxed with a couple of games on his XBOX and I caught up on some TV. Tomorrow I'm going to TRY to get in an early run before work. TRY being the key word.

0 comments: