- Jennifer Alaniz
Monday, March 9, 2009
Sister Mary Kathryn entered the Monastery of Silence.
The Priest said, 'Sister, this is a silent monastery.
You are welcome here as long as you like,
but you may not speak until directed to do so.'
Sister Mary Kathryn lived in the monastery for 5 years
before the Priest said to her,
'Sister Mary Kathryn, you have been here for 5 years. You may speak two words.'
Sister Mary Kathryn said,
'I'm sorry to hear that,' the Priest said,
'We will get you a better bed.'
After another 5 years, Sister Mary Kathryn was summoned by the Priest.
'You may say another two words, Sister Mary Kathryn.'
'Cold food,' said Sister Mary Kathryn,
and the Priest assured her that the food would be better in the future.
On her 15th anniversary at the monastery,
the Priest again called Sister Mary Kathryn in to his office.
'You may say two words today.'
'I quit,' said Sister Mary Kathryn.
'It's probably best,' said the Priest,
'You've done nothing but bitch since you got here.'
Posted by Jennifer Alaniz at 9:09 PM
- Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
- Monday Blues
- Put a Fork in it, it's DONE!
- Look What I Got
- Friday Night Lights Out
- Run the other way if you see these 3
- 29 Days of Shredding on the Wall, 29 Days of Shred...
- What's in Your Head? Your Head?
- First Day Back
- It's Official
- To Share or not to Share?
- The Beginning of the End
- A Great Life
- 89 and Still Going Strong
- Free Stationary Anyone?
- Home Sweet Home
- Golf, Shopping & BBQ
- Saturday in S.A.
- What I Learned in 3 Hours
- Girls Night
- Intuitive Inbox
- TOOOO Long Tuesday
- A Laugh to Get Through Monday
- La Isla Bonita
- W.O.W 5K and Fun at the Carnival
- Totally Became this Person Today
- No Chewing Paper
- Thankful Tuesday
- I Waited 6 Days & 2 Hours for Him to Do That?????
- Let's Get Physical...Physical
- ▼ March (30)