CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Blues


This morning was hard. The Monday Blues were VERY EVIDENT in our house today! Too tired and way too sleepy to begin the week. I dragged all day long and was so glad when 4 o'clock finally came around. We had an early dinner today and just as I was dozing off on the couch while Robert played Call of Duty the alarm goes off on my phone reminding me today was Day 1 of fitness bootcamp. :( I changed quickly and headed out. I've done this camp before but it had obviously been a while because it didn't take long before I was gasping for air and reaching for my water bottle. Aurora decided to join me for this session of bootcamp and I'm glad because I might have just skipped out had I known no one would be waiting for me there. I thought that maybe all those push-ups, sit-ups, sprints, lunges and running I'd be able to kick those darn Monday blues but no such luck. right after my shower I headed straight to the comfort of our bed. Tomorrow is a new day and normally I'd be glad about that but guess where I have to be at 9:00 AM ---- THE DENTIST! I have a feeling there's a root canal somewhere in my near future. I'll be sure to say my prayers tonight, I'm going to need them.

1 comments:

Rebecca Jo

That comic is cute! And if it comes to a root canal - dont sweat it.. they really dont hurt! Just hurt the wallet... I swear, I fall asleep each root canal I have!!!