CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's in Your Head? Your Head?

Remember that song by the Cranberries? It used to be one of my favorites. Tonight I went out for a long run---8 miles! It took me about an hour and 10 minutes but was well worth it. Robert was away at a soccer game (he must be good luck because they won the bi-district championship tonight) and I just felt the urge to go out and run. I had set out for seven miles but halfway through decided to take advantage of the great weather outside and go for a total of 8. Sure there was a moment at about 6 miles I thought I was completely insane but there was no point in stopping there. It's amazing how a good run can clear your head of all the stress of our everyday lives. I'm usually constantly fidgeting with the Ipod trying to get it to a song that will keep me going but today I didn't even mess with it once. It was really about just letting go of all the stress from work and everyday life. Tomorrow I think I'll stay off the pavement and try this:

After reading so many people blog about it and their awesome results I finally gave in and got myself a copy. I'm a little worried because my friend Aurora said she got tired from just watching it! Hopefully Jillian won't kick my butt too bad!