We took off to San Antonio tonight at about 8 and settled in for the 3 hour long ride. It's amazing what you can learn in three hours while driving at night:
1. It's not a good idea to go for a 5 mile run before having to sit in a car for 3 hours. Knees don't appreciate that.
2. My husband can apparently manage to pack more things for a three day stay than me.
3. Singing does make the time go faster.
and the most important thing
4. I OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T MARRY A CO-PILOT----he fell asleep an hour in, leaving me to drive!!!!!!!
- Jennifer Alaniz
- Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
- Monday Blues
- Put a Fork in it, it's DONE!
- Look What I Got
- Friday Night Lights Out
- Run the other way if you see these 3
- 29 Days of Shredding on the Wall, 29 Days of Shred...
- What's in Your Head? Your Head?
- First Day Back
- It's Official
- To Share or not to Share?
- The Beginning of the End
- A Great Life
- 89 and Still Going Strong
- Free Stationary Anyone?
- Home Sweet Home
- Golf, Shopping & BBQ
- Saturday in S.A.
- What I Learned in 3 Hours
- Girls Night
- Intuitive Inbox
- TOOOO Long Tuesday
- A Laugh to Get Through Monday
- La Isla Bonita
- W.O.W 5K and Fun at the Carnival
- Totally Became this Person Today
- No Chewing Paper
- Thankful Tuesday
- I Waited 6 Days & 2 Hours for Him to Do That?????
- Let's Get Physical...Physical
- ▼ March (30)