On the first Tuesday of March, one third of the way through 2009, I'm thankful for
1. Round 1 of state mandated testing is over! Can't tell you how much we dread this as teachers. Poor kids who have to sit through it all day. :(
2. Being able to run just over 100 miles since January! This started off just me trying to get out and do some physical activity. Now I look forward to it just about every evening. It's amazing how you push yourself to new limits.Next goal:200.
3. Spring Break is now only 8 school days away! At this point it doesn't matter if we go anywhere or not, it will just be nice to relax.
4. My husband who knows what those red lights mean on the dash of my car. I worried yesterday on my way to school when one of those came on. All he had to do was look at it to see that OBVIOUSLY it means the air pressure in the tires is low.
5. It's already March---only two more months in the school year! Not sure who will be happier that last day me or the kids.
- Jennifer Alaniz
- Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
- Monday Blues
- Put a Fork in it, it's DONE!
- Look What I Got
- Friday Night Lights Out
- Run the other way if you see these 3
- 29 Days of Shredding on the Wall, 29 Days of Shred...
- What's in Your Head? Your Head?
- First Day Back
- It's Official
- To Share or not to Share?
- The Beginning of the End
- A Great Life
- 89 and Still Going Strong
- Free Stationary Anyone?
- Home Sweet Home
- Golf, Shopping & BBQ
- Saturday in S.A.
- What I Learned in 3 Hours
- Girls Night
- Intuitive Inbox
- TOOOO Long Tuesday
- A Laugh to Get Through Monday
- La Isla Bonita
- W.O.W 5K and Fun at the Carnival
- Totally Became this Person Today
- No Chewing Paper
- Thankful Tuesday
- I Waited 6 Days & 2 Hours for Him to Do That?????
- Let's Get Physical...Physical
- ▼ March (30)