CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I Waited 6 Days & 2 Hours for Him to Do That?????

I've been waiting patiently all week for tonight's finale of the Bachelor. While cooking dinner I would glance back and forth at the TV hooked on his every word. I even ran to Wal-Mart mega quick to grab some goodies for my kids tomorrow. After rushing back home I started watching again only to get to the end and for him to dump Melissa, the girl he proposed to????? I went from loving him to really disliking him!!!! I just wanted to scream!!! Can you tell Molly wasn't my favorite? Honestly, how do you fall in love with two people at the same time?
On a brighter note dinner turned out great. I tried slow cooking baby back ribs in the oven and they turned out great. Robert kept checking up on me the whole time they were cooking. He didn't seem to believe I could get them done. Well I did and he loved them!

UPDATE
Here's the recipe:
http://recipe.aol.com/recipe/tyler-florence-s-bbq-ribs/79964

2 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed

Please please post the ribs recipe if you have time...I'm trying to learn how to make them and have failed miserably on my past attempts :) Cute blog!

Unknown

Thanks! I've included the link for the recipe for you on the post.