- Jennifer Alaniz
Sunday, March 22, 2009
On May 16th, we will be in Corpus Christi running the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon!Although we had talked about running this event before, we had never really "committed" ourselves to doing it. This afternoon I visited the B2B site and noticed that early registration would be closing in the next couple of weeks. I sent out an email to my friends with the basic info on the race and the following reasons why I thought this would be something we had to do:
1. Great way to show up the significant others.
2. From that day forward we could technically tell people we ran a marathon.
3. Summer and swimsuits are just around the corner.
4. I hear they throw a nice party for everyone afterwards.
They all responded with a yes! I'm hoping that this will be an awesome experience for all of us and can't wait to start looking for matching race day outfits. Well at least T-shirts. I did some searching online and found a couple of funny sayings:
---Friends don't let friends run marathons.
---In my mind, I AM a Kenyan.
---(front) Registering for the B2B Relay Marathon ... $138
(back) Finishing the B2B Relay Marathon ... PRICELESS
---"Does this shirt make my butt look fast?"
Posted by Jennifer Alaniz at 8:42 PM
- Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid
- Monday Blues
- Put a Fork in it, it's DONE!
- Look What I Got
- Friday Night Lights Out
- Run the other way if you see these 3
- 29 Days of Shredding on the Wall, 29 Days of Shred...
- What's in Your Head? Your Head?
- First Day Back
- It's Official
- To Share or not to Share?
- The Beginning of the End
- A Great Life
- 89 and Still Going Strong
- Free Stationary Anyone?
- Home Sweet Home
- Golf, Shopping & BBQ
- Saturday in S.A.
- What I Learned in 3 Hours
- Girls Night
- Intuitive Inbox
- TOOOO Long Tuesday
- A Laugh to Get Through Monday
- La Isla Bonita
- W.O.W 5K and Fun at the Carnival
- Totally Became this Person Today
- No Chewing Paper
- Thankful Tuesday
- I Waited 6 Days & 2 Hours for Him to Do That?????
- Let's Get Physical...Physical
- ▼ March (30)